Thursday, February 11, 2010

Life Passes Fast, Write It Down

It's hard to believe that we're already five weeks into the semester. It seems as if we've only just started back! Unfortunately, this means that I have a few tests tomorrow, so hopefully those go well.


Anyways, back to the subject. Have you ever heard the expression, time flies? Well, it seems the older I get, the more I believe it. Also, even though I'm only nineteen, I think I might be becoming senile. The reason I say this is, I tend to forget a lot of things. Today, I looked for my keys for around twenty minutes, and they were in my door (senility at it's finest.)

This is just another reason that I'm writing this blog. Even before I was approached and asked to do this, I'd thought of keeping a journal (notice I said journal because diaries are for girls.) It's not that I just love writing, because honestly, I don't. It's that I just hate the thought of going through life, and not having a record of what I've done. Not only for accountability... and to find my keys, but for proof that I lived, that I affected the world, and touched others.

Therefore, if you feel as if time is flying, take some of it, and write down your life. Heck, you can even start your own blog. That way, you'll see how to effectively manage your time...or, as I've been feeling lately, how boring your day has been.


Well, I need to quit wasting "valuable" studying time. Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard the old saying "A place for everything and everything in its place"? My
    problem is there are more everythings than
    places.Hope still springs eternal, though!

    ReplyDelete