Thursday, January 13, 2011

When Mama Ain't Happy...

As everyone knows, "When Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."



And well, this past week, I lived and breathed this oh-so-true horror.

I made my mama very upset with me. (Fellow idiotic children, never disagree with your mother, no matter how correct you think you are.)

To sum it up: Mom came and helped fix up new dorm room. Cash didn't agree with designs for HIS dorm room. Cash and Mom got into "heated" debate over floor plans. Both parties became angry and seperated, as to not kill each other. Mother gave Cash ultimatum: Public apology on Facebook, and write a blog about the fiasco, or face the life of Orphan Annie. Cash finally gave in, put his ego aside, and wrote stupid blog.

So Mrs. Danna Hutchinson, please accept my apology, and know that I recognize that you are the superior interior decorator. And ultimatum-giver. And all around winner in this heated chapter of our lives.

Seriously though, I love you, and I don't know what I would do without you. I appreciate all the help and guidance you've provided me throughout my short life (please let it continue to become an older one). Thank you for being the kind, patient, loving woman that I know you are.

Sincerely, your little Orphan Annie.

2 comments:

  1. Man up, Cash. And it would be Little Orphan Andy for you. I'll adopt you if you need someone else to tell you how to live your life. Just kidding, you're my favorite nephew !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and you're only one. And thanks for the, "Man up" comment. My followers sure are loving.

    ReplyDelete